Yeah. RIck is why I think we are all in a pile of crap if the GOP wins.

Just the one quote he used as justifications shows that he is running based
on what Fox news and the right wing media in the US says.

Obamacare has been a resounding success, and this has been recognised
objectively worldwide.

Obama has also achieved more with less bloodshed than bush before him.
Single case in point, Getting Iran to the negotiating table and keeping
them non-weaponized without a war.

America's economy has surged after one of the worst global recessions
(which it caused) in history under Obama's economic policies.

But you are right, Rick. The GOP is at war, and America and the rest of the
world is collateral damage.

That is why it baffles me how incompetent the democrats are at PR and
winning an election.