Sorry  that isn't true.

YOU said what if she was a 12 year old. Don't try to twist that around to
something I said.

"Both initially were charged with assault. Her charges were later dropped.

He was then charged with aggravated assault.

*I wonder, if this was a 12 year old child who he hit, would you guys think*

*they were also 'looking for trouble'?"*

It **is** more than a disagreement, and the police took care of it. End of
story.

Question to you Scott, Is your stance that she is a battered woman trapped
in an abusive relationship?