After being essentially homeless for the last 13 months I can now say that
I've got a new home. It's not exactly where I want to be but I think it's
where I'm meant to be for some reason. I'm still renting and while the rent
is almost double what I was paying, I now have 9 rooms with 5 being
bedrooms (one of which is a guest room).
The only problem is that the house is located in a bump on the tail end of
nowhere (almost literally) and I don't have a car (yet).
The new address is 1478 Granada Place in Far Rockaway NY. If you look at it
in google maps you'll see what I mean about bump/tail. :)

In all the time looking for a new apartment I was essentially doing all of
my work on an old lenovo laptop that Clark Valberg gave me years ago. Even
now that I'm back on my more powerful desktop I see how far behind I am
hardware wise. Now all I have to do is get projects done, get paid, and
convince my wife and kids that the car can wait an extra month or two as I
upgrade to that 70" wall mounted TV for my new monitor. ;)