Lol...I finally found a friend that would take me in and help me get on my
feet...i got my shit together and got back to school.  It hasn't happened
again since.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:43 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: New home

I spent 7 months with my parents then 6 months with my mother-in-law (long
story why the switch). Camping would have been more fun and I'm passionately
against sleeping on the cold, hard earth again. I camped when I was a kid
when I lived up in New Hampshire and when I went to summer camp. That's
enough nature for me. Pass the soilent green.