On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:29 AM, GMoney wrote:

> I remember thinking "some idiot novice pilot crashed his cessna into a
> skyscraper". I remember showing it to my coworker and we had a little
> chuckle over it....man, how can you be so dumb as to hit a building THAT
> big.

I first heard about it the radio on the way into work. A radio show that's
not around anymore called "The Morning X". They had similar information at
first, that it was a Cessna or something. We had one TV in the office, no
cable. We rigged and antenna to watch all day in the conference room.

I remember in the days after the attacks, how everyone was walking around
in shock and super nice to each other. Random acts of kindness all over.
The petty daily stuff didn't matter so much those days.

I also remember that a TON of people went to give blood at the Red Cross
because there was very little else anyone could actually do about what
happened.

-Cameron