https://www.facebook.com/theoatmeal/photos/a.10150413121115078.628758.220779
885077/10154686870095078/?type=1&theater

Sorry if you can't see this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:04 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: What the iPhone 6 does better than the rest

I was an Apple convert. Had a 17 inch MacBook pro. Wife and I both had I
phones. I was all in.

When it came time to replace the MacBook Pro, I tried to justify the cost
difference. For me, a Mac did not make me more productive. Many claim it
makes them much more productive - leading me to believe that either I did
not know how to use OS X, or they don't know how to use Windows. None of the
tools I use for web development are Mac specific and are all cross platform.

For me, I saw no advantage of one OS over the other, so I went with what
cost less. Which was a Windows machine from Dell.
On Sep 27, 2014 8:20 PM, "Bruce Sorge" <sor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMO, you get what you pay for. I was a devout windows and android
> user. I used to mock apple folks. Then I was offered a work in kind
> deal, and for some reason, I chose to be paid in the form of a 17"
> MacBook Pro. It took a while, but in the end, I was a convert. Now I
> have an iPhone, iPad and of course the Mac. I love them all. I love
> the interoperability of all three devices. I am looking forward to
> Yosemite to come out for the Mac to see what new level of
> interoperability I get. I still have two Windows machines in my house.
> they run Windows 7 and 8. I don't know why I hang onto them, but on
> rare occasions I will fire one up. I may turn one of them into a linux
> machine running Apache, PHP and ColdFusion as well as MySQL for a
development web server since the sites I host are all on Linux servers.