> Well yeah I guess he has been able to push through some of his policies.

Like ObamCare, open borders, gun Walking, boosting up al Qeada etc...

> Reduced deficit,
What? The deficit wasn't reduced. Tax revenue went up but so did
spending. The deficit is skyrocketing.

> out of the middle east (almost),
What? You do realize we're back in? BTW, leaving was the worst thing
we could of done, said everyone-with-a-clue.
It just goes to show how bad it would have been if Bush didn't go to
war. At some point you have to realize that the neo-cons were right.

> Iran brought to the negotiation tables about their nuclear weapons without
> military action,

Iran is still going to make nukes, we got played again. What's the
good from that?

> and at last a few steps closer to joining the rest of the world with a modern
> health care system where people aren't dying because they can't afford to
> live.

We had the best healthcare system in teh world, now we'll suffer like the rest.

> But to say that the GOP hasn't opposed him is completely inaccurate.
>
> " It reveals some of my reporting on the Republican plot to obstruct
> President Obama before he even took office, including secret meetings led
> by House GOP whip Eric Cantor (in December 2008) and Senate minority leader
> Mitch McConnell (in early January 2009) in which they laid out their daring
> (though cynical and political) no-honeymoon strategy of all-out resistance
> to a popular President-elect during an economic emergency. “If he was for
> it,” former Ohio Senator George Voinovich explained, “we had to be against
> it.” The excerpt includes a special bonus nugget of Mitt Romney dissing the
> Tea Party."
>
> It was an open and public policy decision by the GOP. They haven't hidden
> it, or shied away from using the "tactic" .

And they still failed, he went around them.

> The specific incident that I remember which impacted world markets was when
> they refused to raise the debt ceiling and caused thousands of Americans to
> lose their jobs, world markets to react negatively, and created a crisis
> that was felt around the world as markets began to speculate on the
> outcome.

The debt ceiling was eventually raised and thousands of people didn't get jobs.
But millions lost jobs since this administration took power.

> With all this, though, the democrats have to be one of the most incompetent
> parties regarding PR and getting people out to vote. For all their multiple
> failures and policies that are aimed at gutting the middle and lower class,
> the GOP will probably sweep the november elections.

Do you realize that the middle class has shrunk and the lower class
has grown massively since the Democrats started implementing all their
dream policies? At some point they will admit they all failed. Let's
try something else, anything else.

.