Rally's don't cost money...they are free.  It wasn't a fundraising event.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: GMoney [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:16 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Going to go see the First Lady today!!!

I know i have vastly different views on politics than anyone else.

I think it's a disease, and people who engage in it actively are sick. I'd
rather butt fuck the ebola virus than go to a political rally. Giving your
time and excitement and worst of all, your money, to some asshole so he can
get a cushy 6 figure salary, all because he sold you hook line and sinker on
his brand of bullshit....makes no sense to me.

At least at Disneyland you realize you're being sodomized by a giant rodent.