I have always heart it referred to as a tramp stamp...I never heard it
called a slut stamp.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 1:36 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Ramptay va. Lutsay

A young lady whom I know had bent over in my presence recently and her shirt
rode up some. On her lower back was the indentations of the bungee cords
that made up the chair she was just sitting in. I mentioned that it looked
like an S stamp (there were younger kids present so I didn't want to be more
specific).
She disagreed with me and said it was a T stamp. I kept saying S and she
kept saying T. She must have thought I didn't understand so she said in pig
Latin that it was a Ramptay stamp, not a Lutsay stamp.
So the question goes out to you. Is it Ramptay or Lutsay?

Isn't it great when people can talk intelligently with each other? ;)