Tramp stamp == rhyming slang... Slut Stamp, while alliterative, not so much
ollingray offway ethay onguetay...

also, with pig latin, all consonants up the the first vowel are moved;
osay, isthay ebateday isway aboutway away amptray ampsstay orway utslay
ampsstay

:-)

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_Latin)

"inglejay ellsbay, inglejay ellsbay, inglejay allway ethay ayway!" -- Spike
Jones