Does anyone have any experience using the Adobe Phonegap Build website?  I
have been playing around with it as we needed a better way to kep our
private application updated remotely without using the app store or iTunes.
Hydration on the Build site works perfectly.  The problem I am having is
that if I try to load the 2 apps I have created on the site on a device, iOS
or Android.doesn't matter, the device looks at the app as the same app even
though they are 2 different apps with 2 different file names.  According to
the website, they both have different app id's.  Am I missing something in
the setup?  I am an absolute noob when it comes to mobile apps, so I am
kinda blindly poking around.  If anyone knows what I am doing wrong, I would
appreciate the help.

Eric