From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:chumph...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 8:12 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Adobe Phonegap Build question...

Not a PhoneGap dev but maybe something that ID's the app is set the same,
perhaps in the config.xml?
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/edge/config_ref_index.md.html#The%20config.xml%2
0File

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Like the saying goes, "Measure Twice, Cut Onc..."