Best bet is to learn Responsive design and build with a Mobile First
approach. You can hide things such as links to the cart by this method if
you want.

Couple of good places to learn is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsive_web_design

and one of my favorite frameworks that helps a TON in getting you along the
responsive track is:

http://getbootstrap.com

This will help with the fragmentation and will keep you from writing things
twice.

-J.J.