would have to check - want to know the details?
but generally mid- to high-level cables

Have a MonsterCable splitter and their F cables for
distributing incoming signals.

speaker wire to subwoofer, center and mains is orig
thick with their gold banana plugs, rear surround the
thinner with gold bent tips.

have maybe $500 in their cables, plus their cool HTS2500
Home Theater Power Center. That really cleaned up the
video and audio.

-Ben