> Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> > If pedophilia is legal in Asia but illegal in your country, are you allowed to go
>to another country to indulge in it?
>
> Yes I am.
And you expect to be allowed back into your country without being prosecuted?

> > And that's totally besides the point that this guy was aiding and abetting a
>terrorist group who was responsible (directly or indirectly) for an attack on
>America.
>
> The point is that he is being singled out and treated differently from
> others that have done exactly the same: support the Taliban.
None of the others were Americans and if they were they would be treated just the
same. What we should do it send him to Saudi Arabia to be interrogated by them and be
introduced to "Abdul". (he's the Arab version of Bubba the impaler)

A man is sent to jail down south. He's brought in front of the warden who says he
hates Yankees like him. He tells the guards to put him into the cell with Bubba. The
guards start to plead with the warden not to put him with Bubba. The warden is adamant.
They take him down quietly and solemnly, not answering any of his questions. When he
gets to the cell he looks inside and sees this mountain of flesh facing the wall. As
the guards put him inside, this low squeaky voice says "You want to be the husband or
the wife?"
The man shakingly says "the husband"
.
.
.
.
.
Good, now get over here and suck your wife's dick.
There are a dozen Bubba jokes and they all involve situations that a man does not want
to be in with another man (no matter what sexual orientation). The impaler joke is
just that much worse, but it show cases a form of torture used. I remember a cartoon
from years back where a prisoner was asked to talk or meet Abdul. The picture of Abdul
was a big, fat man with a penis about 3 feet wide. Anyone would talk first.