I assume you in Europe then?

Ok, time for a rant. I HATE how game publishers create different
versions of games for different markets. Consider - FFX has an
'international' version of the game with cool extras. Why? Why screw
over your fans in one country by making them feem like they are missing
out on the whole experience? I can see not bringing a game to market -
the Japense have some _wierd_ tastes in games - but making multiple
versions like this simply leaves one segment of your market feeling left
out.

-Ray

www.aspmedia.co.uk
www.aspevents.net