Eri*K*a,

did you know that the Orlando, FL area is the
thunder/lightning capital of the U.S.?

there was a color-coded map in Natl Geog a while back,
central FL looked like the bulls-eye.

apparently due to the influences of Atlantic and Gulf
weather patterns.

our former neighbors from CA moved there, hadn't gotten
a lightning rod for their house yet, bolt of lightning
blew the telephone connection box off their house into
the neighbor's yard, fried their microwave and tv.

-Ben