Katie-

once went through an expensive afternoon storm:

we were getting some stuff at a small mall in Cocoa
Beach, and huge rain with thunder/lightning started.
none of us wanted to risk going to the car.

wife needed a swimsuit, noticed a sale at a clothing
store nearby. so, while we waited for the storm to pass,
she looked at clothes ... ... ...

hey, it was cool - she got some neat stuff, and doesn't
shop a lot for clothes, but it was funny.

and one afternoon while we were in the pool at a Holiday
Inn, the manager came running out to order everybody out
of the pool.

San Franciscans in shock (not literally, though) <g>.

-Ben