well said, Erika

Also, people assume boating just like driving a car.
But roadways don't move like water currents or tides
(unless it's Calif during a big earthquake!) And they
underestimate the tiring effect of sun, glare, and
vibration (often in conjunction with beer). And there
aren't painted lanes or signs on most waterways (not
that people pay attention to them on land roads).

-Ben