I keep mentioning cafepress to Mikey and Judith for HOF stuff ... , but
<sniff> they don't love me anymore. <sniff sniff> :( Never answer my
mail. <sniff>

:)

CafePress is great! Hmmm....will have to think of some witty sayings ...
Ben? Ben has to be great at this.
I'm still knee deep in Flash at the moment ... And am REALLY sick of
hearing the soundtrack that goes with it ... So all I can think of is
Blues and Chicago.

Erika
Going brain dead, fast.