Why not go for some pseudo-CF code like the CF_Caffeine tag thing I had
going? Ben's got the mug on his desk, you can get the pseudo from him.
You're welcome to use it as long as I get a mention somewhere along the
line.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/30/02 09:41am >>>
So, we want to start selling crap at cflib.org - to help fund the
site.
If you've never heard of cafepress.com, you should take a look. It is
VERY cool site that let's you design shirts, mousepads, etc, and sell
them on your site. It doesn't cost anything and is a _very_ sweet
service. So, my question is - what should the shirts say? I don't want
them to just say "www.cflib.org" and that's all - I want something
witty.

So far, I've only come up with:   "Got CFML?" and "ColdFusion -
Kicking
ASP Every Day"

Any one else have any cute ideas for a cool/funny ColdFusion tee
shirt?
If we use your idea on the site, I'll be more than happy to buy a
shirt
for you in return.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus