> I've heard tarantulas are somewhat unpredictable as they use fuzzy logic.

lol very true and that fuzzy logic can really itch!

One can get stuck with a "naughty girl", as Steve Irwin might say, even if
one gets a normaly docile species.  That's why I don't even plan on touching
the thing until she and I get used to each other (after a couple of years,
maybe)

If I end up moving to TX, I'm definately getting one.  Having a pet
Tarantula living in your house in an aquarium where I know where it is can
only be less worisome than the Scorpions that just wander in to my house
that I won't even know about =-/

> & be careful *you* don't bite the roommate in the wrong place, or she
might
> spray you!

Ben!!! You bad boy .. she isn't even an intern.  A president has standards
to live up to, you know? =-p

> At 11:50 PM 8/8/02 -0400, you wrote:
> >Sorry .. couldn't get a decent picture.  I've read that if the spider is
> >very hungry, or it's just in a bad mood, it may rush you if you touch the
> >net.  So, I was forced to keep the camera about 2 feet away.  At this
range,
> >it was dark enough that the flash would go off when I took a picture.
This