> Personally I feel that protected speech, weather self imposed, or
otherwise
> is bad for all involved.  I mean look at the eminem issues over the last
few
> years and the manson ones.  Ridiculous.  I mean we have to decide is all
> speech that is not directly criminal (I ask you to go kill a specific
> person, steal a specific thing) protected?  If it is not, then is any
speech
> truly protected, because there will be somene(s) responsible to judge what
> should be protected.  I personally don't trust anyone with that kind of
> power over me.

So I shouldn't be offended if someone calls me a "kike"?
Even though they  clearly mean to offend?

> Remember this.  People give words power, the words themselves mean
nothing.

> The words Jesus Christ don't bother me.  No matter how they are used, as a
> curse or in worship.

Using them as a curse is disrespectful to those who use them in worship.  I
choose to respect other's beliefs.  As I hope others respect mine.

> Others beliefs are there own.  I don't expect people to live according to
my
> wishes, why should I change how live to suit theirs?

It's not changing my life to suit other people, its being fair and
respectful.
I would hope that folks wouldn't use things I