I liked age of empires for my venting. Empire building in whatever game was my outlet.
Now, due to my back being really bad, I can't sit at the computer to long without pain
so I get to lay down and read a bit more. A good thing as I've got a ton of new books
to get through. Got to take the bad with the good. :)
But I do want to get back to NWN eventually.