From: Eric Dawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:30 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Parasites: RE: Tow Truck Drivers

two scenarios...

1.) I was driving west from Winnipeg to Calgary (actually sleeping in the
back seat) - BOOM - we are in the ditch. Icy roads, 3 cars went in just
before us - cell phone - 10 minutes we are towed out of the ditch and back
on the road ... $35 f-n well spent.

2.) I am at a friends apartment and we end up watching a movie on satellite
- I go back to my car in guest parking (3AM) - and its been towed - no guest

parking from 2-6am. $55.

GRRRRRRRR.

Parasites. what else can you say.

We talked about burnout. I almost posted. and what I would have said was -
we created this world.

Here's a no brainer for ya - work 14 hours a day behind a computer for your
lifetime... and it'll kill ya.

Eric