Have any of you read Tom Clancy's "Executive Orders" ??

(1) Japanese fanatic crashes a 747 into Capitol dome
during joint session of Congress, wipe out most of
government.

(2) the *regime* in Iran unleashes a genetically-
enhanced strain of Ebola virus (more virulent, more
easily transmitted between people) on the US -
aerosol "foggers" at RV shows, conventions, etc. where
people will be coming from a region, then going home to
infect many people.

Scary book. Probably required reading for Al Qaeda.

-Ben