> Yep, and the mole was in the Chinese government for the US.

Right, but what I meant was in Exec. Orders there was Secret Service guy
that was caught as he tried to kill Ryan in the Oval Office.

Tied in with the assassination of the "Mustache man" in Iraq that fomented
the joining of Iran and Iraq together into the united country

IIRC...YMMV
will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster

ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice