Amen :)

Man when i read through the abuse newsgroups some of these antispam people
are just wackos.
I mean i was reading where they sent 1 guy DEATH THREATS and a dead cat in
the mail.

Thats just messed up. I mean ok i know garbage spam is not always fun but
come on death threats? Some people just need to get a hobby ;).
And i agree its just a power trip. And its completely stupid i have a
connection through a colo where we have 14 backbone connections. The colo
has had to make alot of fake routing and what not just to keep the AntiSpam
Crusaders from getting him kicking from all his backbones. I mean its crazy
and he doesnt even send the crap porn spam or the real spam (Stuff with no
real headers) thats the stuff thats illegal. As upsetting as it is sometimes
to get bulk mail THAT you get when you sign up for something like hrm
hotmail and you forget to uncheck the GIVE MY NAME AWAY box then you're
gonna get spam. Hell when you sign up for something like BMG or columbia
house they sell your names. If they can get the illegal spam taken care of
the the places that dont remove you like is obligated by law ok then we can
get upset.

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645