Boasting one of the fastest MP3 encoders on the market with the Xing
encoding engine, Audio Catalyst will convert most standard length songs
in wav to mp3 in about 40 seconds (depending on the speed of your
computer).

http://www.mp3-converter.com/audio_catalyst.htm

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/12/2002 8:35:57 AM >>>
I have AudiCatalyst - it does wav->mp3? I had no idea...

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : cfjedimaster