If I am testing a module, and I update an instance of an item, or I Add
an item...and it is at a specific point and I want to test it in game at
that point...how do I do it?

I have a games saved at this point where the character has already done
certain things they need to, but I need to know what effect changing an
item property is going to have.

Do I have to play through the game up till this point to see the effect?

How can I load froma save game to test a newly made change to a module??
:-\

Anyone got this far in module design? ^_^

-Gel