I wish I would have known about this Community Suite thing... ummm...
what is the Community Suite?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/18/02 18:18 PM >>>
Ha ha de ha ha. ;)
What about when you were rollerblading through the lobby in your Yankees
bikini and some guy pulled the knot in the back and you lost your
top????? ;)

Anyways .... My favorite DevCon moment is of course meeting Phil in
person, falling in love with him, and ultimately getting married to him
in December. :) ... Which led to me moving to a wonderful country,
meeting new people and finally finding my *home*.

A high second moment would be hanging around community suite, pestering
Mike and Judith and listening to Daniel Kemp talk for hours and hours
and learning so many new things!.

Then of course, there's drinking with Howie and Christopher out in the
lobby. A definite favorite! ;)

Oh there's so many more CF-Underground, Fusebox Conf, MM events .... It
was just a wonderful time.

<sigh>

Erika