From: Michael Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 18:45
To: CF-Community
Subject: last day to vote CFDJ awards

***** Vote today 10/1/02 *******

Today is the last day to vote in the CFDJ awards - if you haven't already
voted
please vote today at:
    http://www.sys-con.com/coldfusion/readerschoice2002/
If you have already voted then thank you for your support!

You can get a free 3 month subscription to CFDJ magazine after voting.
TeraTech has been nominated for best CONSULTING and best TRAINING company.
ColdFusion company. We just need a few more votes to win and your vote could
make the difference! Don't forget to vote for House of Fusion in other
categories too!

TeraTech has supported the ColdFusion community since 1998! Now is your
chance to help us out in return. :-) Thanks!

BTW CFDJ uses our CFXGraphicsserver software for graphing the voting
results!

TeraTech ColdFusion Community support
*************************************
Here are some of the ways we have helped the CF community:
* CF Conferences including CFUN-99, CFUN-00, CF-2001, Fusebox
  CF_Scale, CF_Underground
* ColdFusion tag chart
* Run MDCFUG http://www.cfug-md.org/
* Helped other CFUGs get started
* Run CF community websites http://www.CFConf.org/,
http://www.CFBugHunt.org/
* Publish helpful articles on ColdFusion in Fusion Authority,
  MDCFUG article site and CFDJ magazine.
* Answer questions on MDCFUG-L listserv and other lists

TeraTech provides excellent consulting and training and
is the CF company that is both knowledgeable and friendly.

Your vote counts
****************
Please vote today at:

    http://www.sys-con.com/coldfusion/readerschoice2002/

Although it is several screens, it took me only a few minutes to complete
the ballot. Thank you for your help
Regards

Michael Smith
TeraTech

PS You can only vote once, so if you have already voted thanks for your
support
already!

* CFDJ magazine!               *

--
Please vote for TeraTech in the CFDJ awards at:
      http://www.sys-con.com/coldfusion/readerschoice2002/

Michael Smith, TeraTech Inc
CF , VB, SQL, Math programming
12221 Parklawn Dr Ste 200, Rockville MD 20852-1711 USA
Voice: +1-301-881-1440 x110, 800-447-9120  Fax:301-881-3586
Web: http://www.teratech.com/sig/
Email:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ: 66057682