I think we are both on the same side here, if that question was directed to me....but
Israel does deliberately target civilans and they did and they will always do, and i
dont blame them for it....you fight terror with terror, Hamas kills 10 innocent
civilans, Israel always hits back and kills 20 civilians instead, its a war and Israel
has the right to kill as many as it desires, every Palestinian is guilty for just
being Palestinian, and im glad Sharon is doing what he is doing and recognizes the
situation and took back all the land that the traitor Rabin and Barak gave back to the
Palestinians..the rate Sharon is going, there wont be any Palestinians left, let them
all rot in the camps they live in or join there fellow "freedom fighters" in death or
jails or exile...

I just hate it when Israeli elected officials worry about world opinion or human
rights, what is the UN or anyone for that matter going to do ? nothing...

 Larry Lyons wrote:Israel at least has not been deliberately targeting Palestinian
civilians so
far. But if Israel went ahead and began nuking or carpet bombing the
Palestinians, wouldn't it give the Israel the same moral standing as the
Hamas or other Palestinian groups who engage in terror bombing of Israeli
citizens?

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons