-----Original Message-----
From: Phoeun Pha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steveseymour/endgame/endgame.htm

also...
"We are now about 2 to 3 years into the tribulation period. At this time
the Israeli nation is under the protection of the antichrist, through
the guidelines of his peace plan. Although the antichrist will probably
be the supreme head of the United Nations (and the Revived Roman
Empire), not all nations will bend their knee to his authority. In fact,
some will even challenge his authority. One of these countries will be
Russia.

It is predicted in Ezekiel 38 and 39 that Russia and its coalition will
attack Israel. Many of these nations are enemies of Israel today. Listed
are Iran, Ethiopia, Libya, Egypt, and possibly Turkey. It wouldn't
surprise me if Iraq was in the middle of this too. It isn't completely
clear when this attack will occur, but I believe it will happen toward
the middle years of the tribulation period.

The attack will be based on greed, control of the Middle East, and as
mention earlier, to challenge the authority of the antichrist. This will
be seen as an all out rebellion toward the peace process. This block of
nations already have controlling interest in the Middle East, all they
lack is Israel.

Russia and its allies will launch a twofold attack, by land and by air
from the north. Egypt will attack from the south. But as the northern
armies reach the mountains of Israel something supernatural occurs. The
Lord causes a great earthquake. In addition, great hailstones, fire,
brimstone and rain are sent crashing down from heaven on the invading
armies. To make things worse, the Lord will send pestilence and
confusion on these armies causing them to kill one another. Russia and
its allies will die in the mountains of Israel in the worst military
defeat in history. It will take 7 months to bury the dead.

Meanwhile, the antichrist and his armies are heading off the southern
attack. With the northern armies miraculously destroyed, the southern
attack will be quickly squashed. Israel is saved and the antichrist is
seen as the hero.

The antichrist has now proven that not only can he create peace, he can
maintain it as well, no matter who or what the opposition may be. With
this formidable Russian coalition gone, he will be one step closer
toward his ultimate goal."