No one is going to attack Israel, maybe Saddam after the US levels every house to the
stone age, he will try in desperation to hit Israel with a missle that will land in
the sands somewhere as a good bye gift...

why would lebanon attack Israel ?
Why would Syria attach Israel ?
Egypy ? Please......Egypt is the first country to run and recognize Israel and make
peace with it...
Iran and Saudia Arabia ? get real...

i am glad thought that Jordan is not on that list, that would have been too funny...

France ? oh my...any French people here want to tell us why France is going to invade
Israel ?

I think people just got to seperate reality from fiction, the Palestinians have been
fighting Israel for the most part in the 80 and 90s with rocks, facing tanks and
machine guns with rocks and no arab country dared to move or do anything, i wish they
did cause they would be gone by now..Protest and demonstrations inside Israel can
happen and do in support of the Palestinians, inside Israel, but in Jordan and Egypt
and saudia arabia, and qatar and many more, protest in support of the Palestinians is
prohibited and banned....

So wake me up when a real arab country is a true threat...Iraq, maybe, but the US will
take care of it for us soon...

Michael Dinowitz wrote:
It will happen, yes. From Russia, no. From Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iraq,
Iran, Saudi Arabia (with their new, 'secret' missile base), and France
probably.