You are aware that your comparing events of 3000 years ago with events of
today. Be that as it may, it falls under a very simple formula:
The Torah is true, God gave the land of Israel to the Jews and that's that
The Torah is false, God didn't give the land or does not exist.
In the first case, the land belongs to the Jews because the owner of all
existence gave it to them. If the second case is true, then neither the Jews
nor the Muslims have any claim to the land and both should leave.

> Judith Dinowitz wrote:
> > They were allowed to relocate, or to renounce idolatry and accept God.
>
> That sounds a lot like "Accept Communism or go live in Africa" to me. I
> wonder how the world would have looked if that had happened in Europe in
> the 70-ties.
>

> > Furthermore, they were warned before Israel attacked their cities. You
can't say that the Arabs give warning that they're going to blow up busses
or shoot up cars.