This is actually amusing. Someone converts to Judaism and is in all ways as
if he was born to a Jewish mother in the eyes of someone religious but he
doesn't fit into the 'Jewish race' box of Beth. I'm not knocking you Beth, I
just find the reversal of normal roles to be very amusing.
There is someone who you would not consider Jewish that we would. :)