That would be Judith. I've got no problem writing God as it's not a divine
name in any respect. And anyway, I'd use something a lot different than a
tarot card. A puzzle, a poem, an historical taunt, something with some flair
and originality (as well as meaning).

There was once a comic with a serial killer in it. He started one spree by
killing a reporter, Cal Munday. He killed him and then dragged his body to a
football field, leaving the body in the foul zone but the head in the safe
zone.
The message:
Munday's child is fair of face. :)