> Haha Beth, I like it because it is similar to some Cambodian food:
stinky,
> but delicious!!!!!

When you get a chance you should visit alaska.  I will take you to my
friends grandmas house where you can eat the great eskimo delicacy "stink
heads".

"STINKHEADS (Alaska)  A fish delicacy invented by the Yup'ik Eskimos.  Just
cut the heads off several fish (traditionally salmon), bury them in the
ground for the summer, then dig them up and have a chewy treat! Getting it
past your nose is a serious problem, but the result is reportedly somewhat
hallucinogenic.  Given that there are no natural substances that grow in the
northerly parts of Alaska that can be made to produce alcohol or other
mind-altering substances, it was the best they could do. Stinkheads are
often used as a rite of passage to test "gussaks" (foreigners) who claim to
want know more about native culture.  Few pass the test, but the natives
have a lot of fun administering it. "