> I think you are missing the point or i explained myself wrong..
> I think there is a difference between being a jew and practicing Judaism,
there are probably half of every religion out there who belong to that
>religion but do not necessary pray five time a day or eat kosher or go to
church at all, yet when you ask them they say they are muslims, jews, >or
christians...

So what you are saying is that I am not a jew because I don't practice the
religion?

> Israel should not continue accepting immigrants and transporting them from
all over the world and providing them with land and settelments >and income
when these people wont even admit that they are Jews.....so why come to
Israel ?

> There is a very big case about this in the courts there, you should look
it up!

Since I have no understanding about what you are talking about, I can't.
Why dont' you send me a url?