Brian-

no huhu!

BTW if she doesn't like the Blue Angels, how can she be
your "better half"? <g>

Her own fault, then, that you got to gal-watch :-)

Re: the parking - we got there at 9:30am...

Y'know "breakfast and lunch" is "brunch" - I coined a
new word to describe the food at the "Flight Deck Club"
VIP seats: BUNCH <g> - continental breakfast, followed
by buffet lunch, then grilled burgers/dogs, and make-
your-own deli sandwiches, then the desserts.  OY.

-Ben