From: "Timothy Heald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:13 PM
Subject: RE: How free are we?

> Ok,
> I reread my earlier post and I guess I need to be more obvious in my attempts at
>humor.
>
> I am not anti-ACLU or privacy rights or any other type of rights.  I am a
>libertarian, don't confuse my stance on
firearms with membership or agreement with the republicans and their conservative
views.  I like all ten of our initial
amendments just fine, and I defend them all.  Hell, I think that dna evidence should
be banned because you are in
essence making a defendant testify against themselves (unless you can get the sample
through other legal means, like
searching their trash or what have you).