> I tried these.  I went to the JellyBelly warehouse that is
> near my house,
> and they give free samples within the store.  When the woman
> handed them
> to me, I assumed that they just had disgusting names, but would taste
> fine.  I was WRONG!  I tried half a bite of the vomit one and
> spent the
> next 10 minutes trying to get the taste out of my mouth.
> After that, I
> couldn't bring myself to try the booger one, or any of the
> other flavors.
> =(

But remember - there's some poor group deep inside the JellyBelly
factory that usually gets assignments like "make sure this tastes of
cherry".  For weeks they had to write reports on how close to
vomit-flavored test jelly beans had become...

"Test Number 142, Batch number 6,405: Closest yet, although it still has
a marked rotten apple aftertaste.  Suggest more digestive acid and less
fructose.  Please kill me."

I think that they earned there pensions right there.  And to think, some
of them probbly complained when "pina colada" was being tested...

Jim Davis