What the heck ::Munches on a 1/4 pounder with bacon and cheese::  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Lyons [mailto:llyons@;ebstor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:00 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: omg, VOMIT jellybeans??

Good point Kevin,

an additional point to consider, Zoos serve a conservation purpose. For
instance, about 15 years ago there were only 18 or so black footed ferrets
left in the world. Because of efforts of the National Zoo's Conservation
Research Center, and several other zoos, there are now almost 1000. Two
years ago there was a significant milestone when there were more black
footed ferrets born in the wild than in captivity.

So Phoeun what would have happened to this species if we abolished all zoos?
Similarly what would happen to Red Pandas, Tigers, etc etc.?

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer