Yeah. Maggot therapy from the old days to treat gangrene... the bugs eat the dead
flesh and keep it from being a source of toxins that bacteria produce breaking down
dead tissue. The maggots get it first. Maggot therapy, (fly larvae), is still used
from time to time by doctors to treat difficult cases.

Now everyone go ewwwwwwwwwww!