Lets have a careful look at the clause, better yet let me ask, what
part of well regulated don't you understand. To what extent does well
regulated militia equate with unorganized militia?

As for states rights, the constitution carefully delineates rights
and responsibilities of the states, for a reminder see
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.table.html - its
the complete text of the constitution.

larry