It's "The Register" actually and I already did. "The Gaurdian" might
have been very nice, but not this time. ;^)  Don't know if anything will
come of it of course, but it's only 30 seconds out of my time so there's
no reason not to.  The Register is a fine site, but I doubt they'll
spend a heck of a lot of time on something like this.

I sent them a link to HOF although I fully admit that's not proof
positive, but it should be at the very least partially convincing.  I
suggested that if they were unsure that they might credit the piece as
"anonymous"... No credit for anybody seems better than misplaced credit.
At least to me.

Thanks for the thought and the offer.  We'll see what happens tomorrow
perhaps.  I'll keep you posted!

Jim Davis