how many forearms does one man need? ;)

From: Timothy Heald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 December 2002 12:42
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Living in the UK (RE: Jobs FYI)

Personally it's an individual liberty issue for me.  I can't own forearms of
the type or in the numbers that  I do here.  The media has very severe
restrictions placed on what it can and can't report, in the name of national
security, and I can be held for as long as the government sees fit on
charges of terrorism. Unfortunately we here in the U.S. seem to be falling
right into step with most of Europe as we slash our way through the
constitution seeking a safer tomorrow.

Yeah right.  Because it has worked so well in Israel, India, England and al
the other countries that gave up liberty for security.  Hehe.  Oh well,
anyone have a map to Galt's Gulch?  Sorry got into a Rand frame by other
posts.

Tim