> Yeah right.  Because it has worked so well in Israel, India,
> England and al the other countries that gave up liberty for
> security.  Hehe.  Oh well, anyone have a map to Galt's Gulch?

Sorry, but what liberites have we given up here?

We've got Security, OK, we don't have fire-arms in every home, but we
also don't have people sniping out of the back of cars, or kids shooting
their class-mates because a girl turned them down, or daily drive-by
shootings, etc. etc.

I personally would rather be in a country where I can't be shot because
some asshole decides he's had a bad day for some perceived liberty that
we've lost...

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer