Very simple, because of what he has said and how he has handled himself
after he said it is clear he will not be respected and will have little
to no authority in the position.

It isn't about what the man said, because we have the right to say what
we want, however he has completely diminished his power and there for
should not be in a position of power.

I don't say he should be removed from office, his district voted on him
knowing what he believes, I just feel he should be replaced as majority
leader, we'll let his district(state) determine what needs to be done
with him in the next election.

As for Iraq, he is a thug, he lies and disregards UN resolutions, he
needs to be dealt with. Not dealing with him is just like saying the UN
has no power.

They